CELEBRATING 81 YEARS!
Welcome to Broadmoor Preschool! We are a play-based, parent-operated cooperative preschool. Since 1939, Broadmoor Preschool has fostered the development of parents and children within our families, our school and our community.
The Broadmoor Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
4/8/2020 – Re: Broadmoor’s 2020 Summer Camp Program
At this time, due to COVID-19, Broadmoor’s Summer Camp will not be held in June 2020. Please make note that, (if possible), we are hoping we can still run our Summer Camp Program before the school year starts in September. If you’d like to placed on a email list for more information (when the time comes), please email: email@example.com .
*Update* RE: COVID-19 – Dear Broadmoor Community, We are following the SLUSD guidelines regarding the return back to school. At this time all school’s within our district are closed for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
2020/2021 Enrollment Updates:
Dear Broadmoor Community,
Please be informed that we are still accepting applications for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year and have revisited our deadlines in hopes to help serve our Broadmoor Families during this time. Enrollment deadlines for our 2020/2021 school year are as followed:
- Registration Application (pages 1 & 2): Due by Friday April 17, 2020
- Registration Fee $150.00: Due by Sunday May 31, 2020 – (fyi: if you have already submitted an enrollment fee, please make note that this will not be cashed until after noted deadline date)
- Enrollment Fee $150.00: Due by Friday July 31, 2020
- Tuition payment for Sept 2020/May 2021 $150.00: Due by Friday July 31, 2020
- Remainder of Enrollment Paperwork: Due by Friday July 31, 2020
Please visit our “apply here” section for more details.
Support our school today!